Phone: (309) 438-0613
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Address: 185 Student Services Building
Career advisement areas
One’s major does not always define their career path. That's why Career Services provides career advisement by career cluster, and not by major. Debbie Ungson-Walbert serves students and alumni who most identify with or have an interest in the science, technology, engineering and math career cluster. Explore career clusters, including their assigned career advisor. Or, if you are unsure of a major, explore your options.
Learn more about types of career advising appointments and schedule an advising appointment with Debbie Ungson-Walbert to:
- explore and identify career options related to a career cluster
- develop a resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile
- improve interview strategies
- identify internship and job search strategies
- recognize and highlight transferable skills
- discover strategies to communicate and network with employers
- get help transitioning from college to professional life
- learn about the graduate school process and how to prepare application materials
Visit Debbie Ungson-Walbert on LinkedIn.
Master of Science in economics, Illinois State University
Bachelor of Arts in economics, University of the Philippines
Board certified coach - Career coach designation, Center for Credentialing and Education
Certified master tutor, College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA)