Coordinator of career & curriculum development
Phone: (309) 438-2200
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Address: 185 Student Services Building
Career advisement areas
One’s major does not always define their career path. That’s why Career Services provides career advisement by career cluster, and not by major. Hope Miller serves students and alumni who are still exploring possible majors or careers.
Learn more about types of career advising appointments and schedule an advising appointment with Hope Miller to:
- get help choosing or changing a major by exploring values, interests, personality, and skills
- explore possible career options
- recognize and highlight transferable skills
- discover strategies to communicate and network with employers to conduct job shadows and informational interviews
- use assessments to assist with major or career selection
- learn about career related courses that help with career and major exploration
Visit Hope Miller on LinkedIn.
Master of Education in education, University of Missouri-Columbia
Master of Arts in psychology, University of Missouri-Columbia
Bachelor of Arts in psychology, The College of New Jersey
Certified practitioner, Strong Interest Inventory