Attend an Event
Career Services offers a variety of programs and events to connect students with employers and to provide opportunities to learn career preparation skills. Visit Events for a current list of our upcoming programs and events.
- Develop a 30 second commercial of your professional skills, experience and interests, and to answer the question, "tell me about yourself." Visit the Career Resource Guide.
- Construct an effective resume. Visit the Career Resource Guide. Then, visit Career Services for a resume critique and other helpful pointers.
- Request business cards from the Career Services.
- Visit the Career Resource Guide for professional dress and etiquette tips.
- Career fairs for internship and full-time positions are offered each semester. Visit Events for a list of upcoming career fairs.
- Get helpful tips on how to prepare for a career fair. Visit the Career Resource Guide.
Networking is essential to a successful job search. Learn how to network with professionals and employers in your industry. Opportunities for networking on campus include:
Workshops and programs
Attend our career development and job search strategy workshops and programs to learn how to be more effective with your strategies. Visit Events for a current list of our upcoming programs and events. Some of our regular workshops inlcude:
Graduate School Series - learn about the application process, taking entrance exams, funding your education, and more
- Veteran's seminars
- How to use LinkedIn to land a job
- Career preparation workshops and programs